Sunday, August 10, 2014

What I'm into Lately?

I don't have the liberty of time to write about something when an idea comes to mind. What I do is put the title of that idea to this blog the soonest possible time. Then, save it to draft.

Today as I open this account, I see few titles without anything written inside the post. Some I could no longer remember what those are about - these include the title "What I'm into lately?" 

The twist, this post comes with two photos. 



1. I supposed to start my reading two weeks ago. Assuming I have seriously started my daily workout through Men's Health "Coach" and self-refresher course in statistics, I am supposed to be at the thick of fitness regimen and review of statistics. Well, I'm not.

Getting a set of abs is still my lifelong dream. 

I'm not a math person so it's such a wonder I now fell into career in statistics - okay, data gathering, which the first step. I teach in a college. Every start of the semester, when we are allowed to borrow books, I would have numbers of them. Even not the subject that I teach. I would have English Communication, Technical Writing and Statistics.

At the end of the semester, I'll be returning them as clearance for the last salary - untouched.  


2. My set of dumbbell is with me for around 7 years. It came from a compliment.  I just don't know if it really serves its purpose. Just when I was very into it, someone would borrow it from me. I have them at home right now but I'm waiting for the right motivation.

These are the things I was into two weeks ago.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment