Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'm Back in the Game! - that is Blogging

These photos are few of the first shots taken by the camera.


"I lost two phones in less than a month - first on October 20 when my alcatel glory disappeared in my son's minion bag and second on November 18 when my alcatel one-touch slipped in between my wallet and book on my hand."

"Practically, I have to settle for budget friendly new phone i. e. an un-android phone without camera. likewise this means an inactive blogging life."

excerpt of my blog entry in November 2013.

As punishment I opt not to buy an android phone for a year - which expired in December 2014. 

I have a new phone which, of course has a back story. Writers (ehem!) have this natural ability to expound on simple things into something spectacular. I would not do that on how I got my phone. Instead, spare me of this 4-bullet story.

o In January 2014, I decided to get a digital camera because of budget constraints (this world is made up of Samsung Universe which there's no way I can afford). I know that there's no low priced phone with high camera MP. It turned out that digicam was not handy. When there is a point of interest that I have to shoot, I digicam is a big "DYAHE".

o Fast forward December 2014. I came up with this rule that I was going to set aside my Christmas bonus from my second job. I was realistic though I would not get a high end phone but imagining a decent middle-priced phone of at least 5MP camera. Wholla!!!!! I opened my christmas bonus envelop with P2,700 inside.

o Day before christmas 2014, my un-adroid phone got smashed by a can of fruit cocktail when my son tried convince me to start cooking for Noche Buena.

o When I told the story to my officemates, one of them handed me "this" phone in an instant telling me that I can pay it however way I wanted.


Anyways, what excited me the most was I learned that it's 8MP.




0 comments:

Post a Comment