Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Eidul Fitr 2014 - How did I Spend my Holiday?

I am a catholic first and foremost. Eidul Fitr is something I look forward every year because holiday break. The same thing how people of other sect/religion look forward to Christmas season.

These are the three things I was able to squeeze in a one-day off to work.

1. I did my laundry. I usually bring my clothes to laundry services and pick them up four to five days after. Such routine takes away around P200 to P300 of the bi-weekly budget. So on this free day, I decided to wash them - I mean hand wash. I don't have a washing machine since I brought it the my other household a year ago.

While preparing my clothes, I was very delighted to get P16 from my uniform's wallet. Around 2PM when I'm almost done, It was then I realized that wala akong sampayan. So I had make it.  



2. Took a photo of the banana tree. I leave early in the morning and come home in the evening. I just have to take a photo of the first fruit of my banana tree in broad daylight. July 29 is my one best opportunity.


3. Shoot for the "farm video". It is very seldom that I chat with my kuya in FB. He was excited to know that I was at home. He right away asked me to open my skype - which I beg I can not since my gadget does not have built in mic. I thought we're going to have brotherly bonding moments. I learned that he just wanted to see his fighting cocks in our backyard farm. I compromised to take videos and upload them to youtube.



Time passed so fast. Before I knew it, I was back to the office the day after.


0 comments:

Post a Comment