Thursday, July 17, 2014

my recent photoshop works...

One thing I fail to mention on this blog is that I used to be photoshop artist. Anyways, "artist" is such a big work - let's say, fanatic. I use the word "used" in past tense and that means more than ten years ago.

There are few things why I kept distance in doing artworks, editing and others using photoshop.
1. I lost a computer unit.
2. I got married and had a child. When I was single, I spent the whole time in front of the computer doing everything I want, which is something I can no longer do since I had my family.
3. I got employed in a computer college where everyone was better than me. Instructors. Students.
4. My laptop which I bought two years ago after years of borrowing from my wife, has a low specs. It can not accommodate a high version of photshop.

Enough of the above excuses. I'm back in the game. Now, I frequently use it again which is work related. Below are some of my recent works. These are not outstanding pieces to brag about. I just want to share them to everyone.




0 comments:

Post a Comment